Nielsen is looking for candidates for their OTLP Program

Hi, My name is Ashley Jahren and I am a Technology Associate at Nielsen. My coworker, Cody Schiffer and I are part of the Operations and Technology Leadership Program (OTLP). OTLP is an accelerated leadership program at Nielsen focusing on the development and application of skills from Data Science, Technology, Engineering and Operations. This program challenges associates to tackle projects on the cutting edge of predictive marketing analytics. We are looking for innovators and problem solvers to help Nielsen  in this newly evolving field. We are currently accepting resumes for a dinner with Nielsen upper level management and OTLP leaders in the Evanston Area. You will have the opportunity to learn about Nielsen and the OTLP program while networking with upper level management and recent graduates. Submit 100 words about why you should attend to http://bit.ly/NielsenDinner and send your resume to ashley.jahren@nielsen.com and cody.schiffer@nielsen.com by April 12th at 11:59PM. If you have any further questions or would like more information please don’t hesitate to reach out to cody.schiffer@nielsen.com or ashley.jahren@nielsen.com!