Apply to the spring quarter Medill Justice Project investigative journalism class
- Two-unit course open to MSJ and BSJ students (priority is given to MSJ students)
- One of the limited opportunities for students to get involved with MJP
- The only university class in the country where students investigate criminal justice issues and publish their findings
- Historically, students have uncovered information that has played a role in the release of prisoners and affected public policy decisions
- Learn the essentials of investigative reporting, including where to obtain public records, interviewing techniques and developing sources
- Ten seats available, by application only
- Applications are due Sunday, Feb. 17 at 5 p.m.
For more information or questions, please contact professor Yukari Kane at email@example.com or Allisha Azlan, associate at The Medill Justice Project, at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.medilljusticeproject.org.
[pdfjs-viewer url=”https%3A%2F%2Fadvising.soc.northwestern.edu%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fsites%2F40%2F2019%2F02%2FMJP-spring-quarter-2019-class-application8.pdf” viewer_width=100% viewer_height=1360px fullscreen=true download=true print=true]