Thinking about graduate school? Consider a PhD in business!
The PhD Programs at Northwestern University’s Kellogg School of Management and the University of Chicago’s Booth School of Business are co-hosting Introduction to Diversity in Doctoral Education and Scholarship (IDDEAS) a two-day program, on October 10 -11, 2019. Receive insights from faculty and PhD students on a career in business academia—the rewards and opportunities.
- Learn about doctoral-level research in business and discuss careers in research and teaching.
- Get information about graduate school opportunities and receive advice and insights about the application process.
- Meet and interact with current doctoral students and faculty.
Fields of study include: accounting, behavioral science, econometrics/statistics, economics, finance, management & organizations, management & organizations & sociology, managerial economics & strategy, marketing, and operations management, among others.
- Applications are due by August 30, 2019.
- Learn more: kell.gg/iddeas
The IDDEAS program originated at the Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania to support and encourage student and faculty diversity. To learn more about what past participants have said about IDDEAS, please visit The Wharton IDDEAS Website.