Interested in careers in film and television? Apply for NCA’s Summer Career Trek to Los Angeles, CA.
- Program dates: Mon, August 28 – Wed, August 30, 2023 (2 nights total: evening panel on Aug 28 and site visits on Aug 29 & 30)
- Apply via Handshake by Thu, May 4 at 11:59pm CT: The application will include submitting your resume and answering two short essay questions: https://northwestern.joinhandshake.com/edu/jobs/7760569
- What is a trek? Participants will join fellow students and NCA staff in an experience visiting employers and alumni hosts. This is a fantastic opportunity to learn about career pathways and hear first-hand from entertainment professionals, all while connecting with alumni and fellow students with common interests.
- Where will we visit? The schedule for this year’s trek is not finalized but will likely include many premiere employers in the entertainment industry. Previously, students had an opportunity to visit United Talent Agency (UTA), Hulu, Amblin Partners, Sony Pictures, Warner Brothers and more!
- Students are responsible for their own travel and lodging unless they have demonstrated financial need. Students who receive financial aid from Northwestern will have the opportunity to request financial assistance (link in the Handshake posting) and be considered for support. NCA will work to share any aid it can provide before students are asked to confirm their participation on the trek.
- Questions? Please reach out to NCA trek leader Laura Myers. For more information, you can also visit the Career Treks page on the NCA website.