Skip to main content

Supplemental Enrollment Benefit

Students who have been enrolled and paid full-time tuition for 12 quarters (students who began as freshmen) or 9 quarters (students who began after transferring from another institution) and are unable to complete their bachelor’s degree in that time due to circumstances beyond their control are eligible to apply for the University to pay the tuition for their final term. See the Office of the Registrar’s website for additional criteria and details of the process, as well as for information on what to include in the appeal.