Family Ambassadors (FAs) are a community of student volunteers dedicated to supporting undergraduate families throughout their Northwestern experience. This is an excellent leadership opportunity and a great way for students to find community on campus. FAs assist with Parent and Family Orientation, Wildcat Welcome and Family Weekend. All applicants are required to attend an FA Info Session and applications are due February 17. Check out this unique leadership opportunity at bit.ly/NU-FA.
FA Info Session Information:
- Saturday, Feb. 4: 11 am – 11:45 am (Shepard Hall, Room B25)
- Tuesday, Feb. 7: 5:30 pm – 6:15 pm (Annenberg G21)
- Friday, Feb. 10: 4 pm – 4:45 pm (Willard Hall, Room B72)
- Sunday, Feb. 12: 5 pm – 5:45 pm (Schapiro Hall, Piano Lounge next to Lobby)
- Thursday, Feb. 16: 7:00 pm – 7:45 pm (203 Lake Room, Norris University Center)